At this most difficult time, decisions about funeral flower arrangements can be daunting. Choosing the right flowers for a funeral to express the love felt for someone you have lost is an element with which Holy Cross Funerals has particular expertise. We have engaged our own professional florist who is available to personalize your selection.
Some of the questions you may ask when choosing funeral flowers are:-
- What colours would best complement the coffin?
- Which type of flowers and colours are available at this time of year?
- Are my loved one’s favourite flowers available?
- Do we choose arrangements to match?
- Can our family and friends also talk to the florist directly?