The privacy of all individuals with whom Holy Cross Funerals interacts is very important to us and we are committed to protecting all personal information we collect and hold.
Terms and Conditions
- Although we have used our experience to arrive at the estimate, the total may change due to press notice variations or extra services where required.
- Payments on your behalf are to be paid to us prior to the Funeral Service.
- Any balance is due 14 days from the date of invoice.
- The estate fee does not apply if the account is: (a) settled within 14 days from date of invoice, or (b) being handled by a solicitor within 30 days from notice of invoice.
- The client agrees that they will be responsible for all collection costs, including commission fees, relating to the collection of any overdue account owed by the client to Holy Cross Funerals.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.